The i-Vector Conveyor replaces traditional augers on a blender, removing one of the biggest NPT contributors on a frac site, allowing other failure-prone hydraulics and auger systems to be removed.
- Freedom to position to suit sand delivery
- Dust containment
- Quiet operation
- Reduced maintenance intervals
The i-Vector is designed to integrate with most sand delivery systems.
Can be located perpendicular to the blending unit allowing for flexibility of site layout.
The hopper allows for integration of most existing sand units, including Sandstorm.
Controls designed to communicate with most blenders to allow for retro-fit integration.
Featuring an independent control system that integrates seamlessly with your blender and most proppant delivery systems.
Weigh on the fly
On-the-fly adjustments control of sand flow via a metering gate.
Accurate and consistent sand rate measurement allowing removal of nuclear densometer
- Discharge height: 9’ 6”
- Conveying rate: 20,000 lbs/min
- Hopper capacity: Min 38 cu.ft capacity
- Hopper height: 72IN to top of Hopper
- Power: Battery powered raising and lowering for easier set-up
- Removable hopper
- Customized integration to customer controls
- Integration with closed tub blenders
Freedom to Position
As a standalone unit, the i-Vector can be placed at just about any angle, giving you more layout flexibility on site.
GET IN TOUCH
Let's Develop Your Technology Roadmap
Contact us to learn more about developing an equipment technology roadmap to accelerate your transition to a lower emissions and higher performance future.