QUINTUPLEX 1000 PUMP
With the same compact design as our 600 model, the 1000 Well Service Pump offers a larger power output within a small footprint. The 1000 is compact enough to be configured in a back-to-back setup, but packs more power for a range of applications including acidizing, cementing, fracturing, coil tubing support, and snubbing operations.
MAX BRAKE HORSEPOWER
MAX BRAKE ROD LOAD
*Left-click to rotate, Right-click to move, Scroll to zoom
- Big brother to T600, providing higher rate and smoother operations along with compatible pump expendables
- Gear box features AGMA Class 10 carburized, hardened and ground gearing
- Compact size allows “back-to-back” mounting within legal width
- Centered crankshaft for improved dynamic balanced mounting
FLUID END OPTIONS
- Horizontal Monoblock design
- Proprietary forged steel or optional stainless steel
- Sized to fit industry standard power ends
- Durable plunger coating for increased lifespan
- Discharge gauge ports
- Contact for rebuild options and individual parts
*Other plunger sizes available
Pump Rebuild Program
Propell offers a complete rebuild and swing program.
Featuring pumps in stock and ready for exchange – simply bring us your used pump and exchange it for a rebuilt swing pump.
Request a Quote or More Information
Fill out the form to request a quote or to learn more about this product.