Bi-Fuel conversion allows your original diesel engine to run on 100 percent diesel or a mixture of diesel and natural gas, while maintaining the original torque, power and reliability of the factory engine.
Propell Bi-Fuel conversions have been proven and tested in the oilfield, but carry many opportunities for application in industries such as power generation, mining, oil & gas processing, drilling, construction, transportation, and more.
Any diesel fired engine (75 HP – 3000 HP)
We offer Bi-Fuel conversions for almost any diesel engine. Including installation kits for the CAT 3512 DGB and Cummins QSK50 Dual Fuel OEM systems, and ComAp bi-fuel systems for all other applications.
All Propell conversions are fully configured to your existing or new equipment, ensuring full factory performance and regulatory requirements.
AVERAGE DIESEL DISPLACEMENT
Diesel Consumption @ 2000 BHP … 110 gal / hr
Displacement Rate … 50%
Bi-Fuel Mode Fuel Consumption @ 2000BHP … 55 gal / hr
Yearly Run Time … 4000 hrs
Yearly Idle & NPT Time … 50% (2000 hrs)
Diesel Cost … $2.50 / gal
Total Fuel Savings, Per Engine, Per Year
- Maintains factory diesel engine performance
- Lower fuel costs with up to 70% diesel displacement with gas
- Improve engine emissions (NOx, CO2, Particulate matter, SOx, CO, HC)
- Maintain factory service intervals and component life
- Canadian CSA / UL certified components, inspection & installation
- Compliance with all Canadian & US regulatory, safety & EPA standards
- In-house natural gas equipped test-stand for validation testing
- Fully integrated with your equipment and operational requirements
- Ability to recapture flared gas
- Provides additional gas conditioning
- Designed to withstand harsh environmental conditions
- Retrofits enable asset life extension
Request a Quote or More Information
Fill out the form to request a quote or to learn more about this product.